New Vista Education
Who are we?
--a nonprofit intended to fundraise for our New Vista High School
Our Annual Fundraising Drive Nov. 7th - Nov. 18th
Please help us with our wish list!
Requests that we have received for the upcoming year:
- Academic Tutors: These tutors will support "interventions" for all levels of learners during the PM 3 block.
- Art Room Supplies: for the art room and across the school. We continue to feel that there are never enough materials for our students to be able to freely do the kinds of artistic expression both in classes and for exhibitions that are needed on a regular basis. From acrylic paints to brushes, etc, we can always use more.
- Robotics Club and Classes: This is a very popular offering that we would like to be able to expand so that the class and club are viable throughout the year.
- Music supplies: Students have the opportunity to take a music technology class, but we don’t have any audio interface for them to use. This one piece of gear would allow students to record through real microphones into a computer, where they can continue editing and mixing. We also desperately need a new electric guitar and amp for our lunch band and guitar classes.
- Annual Theater Production: Our students benefit from having acting classes and Theater Production classes. However, the current state of the costume area is not conducive to the types of shows students would like to perform. Many costumes are very old, ill fitting, and falling apart. Additionally, new storage methods are needed. Likewise, we have been reusing the same set pieces for at least the past four years. Making some immediate improvements to the costume area, storage area, and set supplies will make a good difference as acting and theater classes kick off in Q2 and Q3.
- Digital Art Tools: We would like Digital Art students to have digital drawing tablets available to them so that we can bring their artistic work and renderings onto a digital platform.
- Field Experiences: While we are working with BVSD to have one or two dedicated 15 passenger vehicles for our school, in the meantime, ordering and paying for district buses creates a real barrier for true experiential learning beyond the school walls.
- Integrated Woodshop/Makerspace: We have several course offerings/teachers, from Math to Social Studies that have an interest in creating more hands-on experiences for students.
- Ultimate Frisbee: help offset costs for tournament fees
- Math Tools
- Community Gathering Free Raffle: students love this activity and this would help bring more prizes and fun for all -
- Class Presenters: We are consistently looking to bring in specialists and experts to have real time with our students. From Health classes to Science classes, having real people in real careers coming in to share their passions and their paths can have lifelong impacts on students as they begin to imagine their futures.
- Workshops and Seminars: we are in dire need of obtaining and retaining high quality instructors and materials so that these courses can remain viable and engaging for all.
- Parent Speaker Series: This year we have lined up four different speakers for families. The costs will cover a stipend for our guests.
- Professional Development: We are looking to give a resounding YES to all teachers who are seeking opportunities to grow in their instructional approach.
How can I help?
- Your $200 per student contribution can be made at one time or in installments.
- Make your online gift or set up your payment schedule.
- Please include your name and your student's name in the memo line
- Direct pay to our Elevations account:
Routing number: 307074580
Account number: 1001000389780
- To donate via Paypal: click HERE: Paypal, login and pay to this email address: kristylane@
- To donate via Venmo: New Vista Education @NewVistaEducation
Or, you may drop off or send a check payable to:
New Vista Education
700 20th Street
Boulder, CO 80302
Please include your student's name in the memo line.
Your gift may be doubled when matched by your employer! Please check with your human resources department for eligibility/details.
OTHER WAYS TO CONTRIBUTE TO NEW VISTA
- Purchase Spirit Wear for you or your student
- Add to our Classroom Supply Fund, donate to our All-school Picnic or Staff Appreciation Luncheon and more!
- Click on this link to RevTrak to view "Additional Items" and "Spirit Wear."
Football Parking Sales
New Vista's biggest fundraiser of the year
is our CU Football Parking sales.
We welcome any and all parent
and student support in this effort!
Funds raised help to support various projects
at New Vista, including our Service Week.
We charge $20 for parking spaces
and every $ goes a long way towards
helping out our school.