New Vista Education
Who are we?
--a nonprofit intended to fundraise for our New Vista High School
How can I help?
- Your $200 per student contribution can be made at one time or in installments.
- Make your online gift or set up your payment schedule.
- Please include your name and your student's name in the memo line
- Direct pay to our Elevations account:
Routing number: 307074580
Account number: 1001000389780
- To donate via RevTrak, please click HERE
- To donate via Venmo or Paypal: New Vista Education @NewVistaEducation
Or, you may drop off or send a check payable to:
New Vista Education
700 20th Street
Boulder, CO 80302
Please include your student's name in the memo line.
Your gift may be doubled when matched by your employer! Please check with your human resources department for eligibility/details.
Here are some of our needs where your contributions can help!
- Workshops and Seminars Offerings and Related Supplies: These range from mindfulness to trapeze arts, we continue to need support with obtaining and retaining high quality instructors and materials so that these courses can remain viable and engaging for all.
- Academic Tutors: These tutors will support "interventions" and credit recovery options for all levels of learners during our workshop time.
- Professional Development: We are looking to give a resounding YES to all teachers who are seeking opportunities to grow in their instructional approach. From conferences to guest speakers to coaching support, we really could use a reliable source of funding to be able to support the growth of our teachers no matter what the stage of their career.
- Art and Maker Space Room Supplies: We continue to feel that there are never enough materials for our students to be able to freely do the kinds of artistic expression both in classes and for exhibitions that are needed on a regular basis. From acrylic paints to brushes, etc, we can always use more.
- Robotics Club and Classes: This is a very popular offering that we would like to be able to expand so that the class and club are viable throughout the year.
- Ultimate Frisbee: To cover the costs of entrance fees into various tournaments throughout the season and new jerseys for the team!
- Wellness Programs: Promote student wellness with initiatives like mindfulness classes, mental health resources, and fitness equipment. Ipad for "Nest" to use for mindfulness activities.
- Integrated Woodshop/Makerspace: We have several course offerings/teachers, from Math to Social Studies that have an interest in creating more hands-on experiences for students.
- Field Experiences: We are hopeful, over time, to become increasingly mobile as a school and to have the chance to integrate both local and more extensive travel experiences into our classes.
- Annual Theater Production: Our students benefit from having acting classes and Theater Production classes. Making some immediate improvements to the costume area, storage area, and set supplies will make a good difference as acting and theater classes kick off in Q2 and Q3.
- Music Classes: Modern analog synthesizer, electronic drum kit, and sample pad could all be used to add to our program.
- Digital Art Tools: We would like Digital Art students to have digital drawing tablets available to them so that we can bring their artistic work and renderings onto a digital platform.
- Science/Nutrition Equipment and Supplies: From cooking supplies to beakers, our equipment is in need of upgrading so we can stay current with our programming
- Math Classes: Rolling white boards and a rolling stool for more direct instruction throughout the room. Four to Five ipads to support differentiated instruction
- Community Gathering Free Raffle! Funds for offering raffle items for this fun and engaging activity that our students love!
- And don’t forget social events... Winter Bash, Advisory Olympics, Prom and Spirit Weeks!
Football Parking Sales
New Vista's biggest fundraiser of the year
is our CU Football Parking sales.
We welcome any and all parent
and student support in this effort!
Funds raised help to support
various projects at New Vista,
including our Service Week.
We charge $25 for parking spaces
and every $ goes a long way towards
helping out our school.
Watch this space for
how to volunteer next year!
OTHER WAYS TO CONTRIBUTE TO NEW VISTA
- Purchase Spirit Wear for you or your student
- Add to our Classroom Supply Fund, donate to our All-school Picnic or Staff Appreciation Luncheon and more!
- Click on this link to RevTrak to view "Additional Items" and "Spirit Wear."