Back to School Registration & Picture Day
New Vista welcomes all students back to school for
a few brief activities on Wednesday, August 18!
Please read all the way down this page for important forms and information. To find out what time your student is to attend, please click on the link for the
August 18 Picture Day Schedule, below.
All Families are encouraged to complete the
Annual Data Update (ADU) each year,
prior to the start of school.
Parents in primary households can find the ADU
in your Infinite Campus Parent Portal.
Thank you for helping us keep our information
for your students up to date!
Please click HERE for more information.
Please scroll down to view important Back to School Registration forms and documents!
August 18 Picture Day Schedule
(to find out what time you are supposed to come in)
2021-22 Student- Advisor Roster
(to find out who your advisor is)
- **Field Trip Permission Form English (required)
- **Field Trip Permission Form Spanish (required)
- 1:Web information for all Parents and Students (English and Spanish)
- Change of Address Form (English)
- Change of Address Form (Spanish)
- Pre-Arranged Absence Form
- School Supplies for New Vista Students
- Parent Volunteer Opportunities (English)
- Parent Volunteer Opportunities (Spanish)
- Lifetouch Photo Ordering Information: All students will have their student portraits taken by photographers from Lifetouch on August 18. To order portraits: Please visit mylifetouch.com and use this Picture Day ID: EVTWK9Q47
- Parking Agreement Form
- School Contribution Form (coming soon)