Handy Forms and Information
Welcome Back Everyone!
Please complete the **required Field Trip Permission and the New Vista Student
and Family Agreement forms for
- **New Vista Student and Family Agreement (required)
- **Field Trip Permission Form English (required)
- **Field Trip Permission Form Spanish (required)
- 1:Web information
- Change of Address Form (English)
- Change of Address Form (Spanish)
- Pre-Arranged Absence Form
- School Supplies for New Vista Students
- Parent Volunteer Opportunities (English)
- Parent Volunteer Opportunities (Spanish)
- Parking Agreement Form
Picture Retake Day is October 13 from 1-2 pm in the Auditorium. If your student did not get their photo taken on 8/16 Picture Day, this is the last opportunity for a school photo! Visit mylifetouch.com and log in with your Student ID # to view and place your order.
- Free and Reduced Lunch Information: Even though lunch will be free this year, families are strongly encouraged to complete the free and reduced meal application. It is important to do so as it can help waive and reduce fees for families who qualify. For more information, please visit: Free and Reduced Price Meals
- My student registered for classes in the spring. Does my student need to attend on BTS Registration/ Picture Day??
- What time does my student need to be there on BTS Registration/ Picture Day?
- Are there required forms for Back-to-School Registration?
- What is the Field Trip Permission Form and why is it required?
- I moved over the summer. How do I change my address?
- I am excited to volunteer at New Vista! What do I need to do?
- My student will drive to school. Is there parking?
- What supplies does my student need?
- When is Picture Day and how do I order my student’s picture?
- What fees do I need to pay at this time?
- How do I pay for school lunches?
- How do I apply for the Free and Reduced Lunch Program?