Phase 2+ Schedule and Handy Forms
Tas’s Algebra 2B class was the first to take advantage of outdoor learning at New Vista. A few students participated in person. Shown here are Cam Shanken and Avery Theodore. Nothing much better than getting together to graph some socially-distanced trig functions!
Please scroll down to view all forms and information and complete the **required Field Trip Permission form.
- Picture Day(s) returns to New Vista Nov. 3 through Nov. 6!
Photo times: 8:30 - 10:30 a.m. (all days)
Order today at mylifetouch.com using our Picture Day ID: EVTB8FG8X
Students will be scheduled for the day they are in the school building, and they will still be attending regular classes as usual. For students that have opted out of in-person learning, they will also receive invitations to come at a specific day and time. Make sure they are reading emails from Anne Kelly.
For anyone who would like to order student portraits, please click HERE to access the current Picture Day Flyer. Students can have their school ID photo taken at no charge.
- 1:Web information for all Parents and Students (English and Spanish)
- Change of Address Form English
- Change of Address Form Spanish
- **Field Trip Permission Form English (required)
- **Field Trip Permission Form Spanish (required)
- Pre-Arranged Absence Form
- School Contribution Form (coming soon)
- School Supplies for New Vista Students