New Vista High School Counseling Department hosts many presentations and workshops to help support students and families as they navigate through high school. In addition to the events below, our counselor also meets with students during the day to assist in planning high school curriculum and post-secondary options.
The Counseling Department has several events and workshops planned for the 2021-22 school year. Please view the New Vista Calendar for times and locations.
- Sept. 15: Senior College Planning Night, 6:00 pm
- Sept. 29: Paying for College and FAFSA Night: A Special Event for Seniors and Parents, 6:00 pm. Join New Vista counselor, Diane Jensen, to gain a greater understanding of how to pay for college. Topics will include financial aid, the FAFSA, the CSS Profile, tips for saving money, scholarship searching, and more.
Please RSVP HERE
- October 20: College Planning Night for Juniors, at 6:00 pm
- October 26: Take the PSAT at New Vista, 8:00 am
- January 19: Little-Known Secrets of Paying for College. For 9-11 grade students and their parents. Learn how to send your kids to college without going broke. 6:00 pm
- March 16: Freshman and Sophomore College Planning Night, 6:00 pm in the Study Center.
- April 27: New Student and Parent Welcome Night, 6:00 pm in the Study Center.
A calendar is available providing a listing of all the colleges who are visiting New Vista. Click HERE for more details.
SCHOOL AND SOCIAL EVENTS
Please view the New Vista Calendar on our homepage for events like Back-to-School Night, Comida Latina, LPAC, Exhibition Days and more.