Counseling & School Events
New Vista High School and our Counseling Department hosts many presentations and workshops to help support students and families as they navigate through high school. In addition to the events below, our counselor also meets with students during the day to assist in planning high school curriculum and post-secondary options. Please view the New Vista Calendar for times and locations.
- Sept. 19: Senior College Planning Night
- Sept. 27: Paying for College and FAFSA Night
- Oct. 2 - Oct. 6: Colleges Visits Week
- Oct. 4: Out of State College Fair
- Oct. 7: National Art Portfolio Day at RMCAD
- October 17-19, 2023: Colorado Free Application Days!
- October 25: PSAT/NMSQT for grades 10 and 11 at New Vista
- November 14: College Planning Night for Juniors
- January 24- Gap Year Fair
- May 1: New Student and Parent Welcome Night