New Vista is a School of Choice and is 100% Open Enrolled.
Students who are interested in attending New Vista must first apply through Open Enrollment for the following school year. Please visit the BVSD website and select the Open Enroll option that is appropriate for your student. The Open Enrollment deadline for the 2020-2021 school year has passed. Open Enrollment for the 2021-2022 begins on November 1, 2020 and goes until January 6, 2021.
Please read the Frequently Asked Questions below
for more detailed information.
- Q: Now that our family has submitted our application through Open Enrollment, what's next?
- Q. What if our family applied after the Open Enrollment deadline?
- Q: Once we receive the letter from Open Enrollment, is our student automatically accepted to New Vista or is there something more we need to do?
- Q. What is the purpose of the interview?
- Q: When is our family interview and how do we sign up?
- Q. After the interview, what's next?
- Q. Once our student is accepted, when will we hear about selecting classes for next school year?
- Q. Our student does not currently attend a school in BVSD. Is the process different?
- Q. When is New Vista's Welcome Night for incoming students?
- Q: Can a student transfer to New Vista after the school year begins?
- Q: Who can I contact if I still have questions?