New Vista is a School of Choice and is 100% Open Enrolled
New Vista follows district enrollment procedures located on the BVSD website. Open Enrollment (November-Early January), Late Open Enrollment (Early January-August 31), Administrative Transfer (Sept. 15-April 15).
Please click HERE for
Open Enrollment Virtual Tours
Please read the
Frequently Asked Questions
below for more
- Q: Now that our family has submitted our application through Open Enrollment, what's next?
- Q. What if our family applied after the Open Enrollment deadline?
- Q: Once we receive the letter from Open Enrollment, is our student automatically accepted to New Vista or is there something more we need to do?
- Q. What is the purpose of the interview?
- Q: When is our family interview and how do we sign up?
- Q. After the interview, what's next?
- Q. Once our student is accepted, when will we hear about selecting classes for next school year?
- Q. Our student does not currently attend a school in BVSD. Is the process different?
- Q. When is New Vista's Welcome Night for incoming students?
- Q: Can a student transfer to New Vista after the school year begins?
- Q: Who can I contact if I still have questions?