New Vista is a School of Choice and is 100% Open Enrolled
New Vista follows district enrollment procedures located
on the BVSD website. Open Enrollment (November-Early January), Late Open Enrollment (Early January-August 31), Administrative Transfer (Sept. 15-April 15).
Now is the time to apply for a midyear transfer!
Please click HERE to locate the BVSD Administrative Transfer application.
New Vista accepts current 9th and 10th graders
as transfer students.
Due to the nature of our program, students who are current juniors or seniors are no longer eligible to transfer.
Please click HERE for
Open Enrollment Virtual Tours
Please read the
Frequently Asked Questions
below for more
- Q: Now that our family has submitted our application through Open Enrollment, what's next?
- Q. What if our family applied after the Open Enrollment deadline?
- Q: Once we receive the letter from Open Enrollment, is our student automatically accepted to New Vista or is there something more we need to do?
- Q. What is the purpose of the interview?
- Q: When is our family interview and how do we sign up?
- Q. After the interview, what's next?
- Q. Once our student is accepted, when will we hear about selecting classes for next school year?
- Q. Our student does not currently attend a school in BVSD. Is the process different?
- Q. When is New Vista's Welcome Night for incoming students?
- Q: Can a student transfer to New Vista after the school year begins?
- Q: Who can I contact if I still have questions?